Miss Thailand Anntonia Porsild Redefines Beauty: A Candid Conversation Beyond the Crown
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
In a recent interview with pageant content creator Luis Portelles, Miss Thailand Anntonia Porsild peeled back the glamorous facade of beauty pageants to reveal a side of herself rarely seen on stage. Despite achieving the prestigious first runner-up position at the Miss Universe 2023 pageant in El Salvador, Porsild candidly shared a perspective on beauty and happiness that defies conventional norms.
The 27-year-old beauty queen challenged societal expectations by expressing her genuine contentment when she can shed the trappings of a beauty queen. In a relaxed and candid manner, Porsild shared, “When everything comes off, I am much more happy,” highlighting her indifference to external opinions and societal pressures.
Her revelation carries a profound authenticity, asserting her comfort in her own skin and the liberation she feels when not conforming to traditional standards. Porsild acknowledged the confidence boost provided by makeup and glamorous attire but expressed her desire to decouple confidence from external appearances that can be easily stripped away.
“I don’t care what people say, I don’t care what people think. I feel more comfortable in my skin, and I feel like I can do anything,” she confidently stated, emphasizing the need to break free from stereotypes attached to beauty queens.
Porsild’s commitment to wearing minimal makeup whenever possible echoes her dedication to showcasing the relatable aspects of beauty queens. She passionately conveyed the message that beauty queens engage in everyday activities, dispelling the myth of constant glamour.
Reflecting on her journey, Porsild emphasized her pursuit of happiness beyond societal norms. Her authenticity and determination to redefine beauty standards in the pageant industry emerged as a powerful narrative, challenging preconceived notions and encouraging self-love.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment